Many alums remember the time spent at campus “the best days of their lives.” Those were the days of youth, making friends, learning and embracing life with a passion. We gain so much more than just an education from Roorkee, so it is natural that we try to give as much back as we can. The term alma mater is reason enough to give back:
- Alumni play a large role in determining the future and continued development of an institution.
- Your donations go a long way to support awards for deserving students.
- You are giving back to more than just your alma mater in this case; you are also helping someone gain a valuable asset, a feeling and connections to fellow alums by planting a seed of giving back in the mind of younger brothers and sisters at campus.
- If you are short of money, volunteering your time also benefits your alma mater.
- When your alma mater continues to remain a popular and prestigious institution, the value of your degree increases as well.
- When alumni contribute openly to their alma mater, it is easier to procure funds from outsiders and other organizations and philanthropists as well.
- So if you’ve been neglecting your alma mater, rectify the situation and start giving back in any way you can, today.
The following alumni batches have contributed funds to IITR through IITRHF for specific purposes as per their choice.
Amount, Purpose, Donation Year
Established funds for ...........