Comments

Upinderjeet Singh

posted Nov 11, 2009, 6:36 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Nov 11, 2009, 6:37 PM by IIT Roorkee ]

Thank you for selecting me for this prestigious award
Upinderjeet Singh

Abhinav Pandey

posted Nov 11, 2009, 6:35 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Nov 11, 2009, 6:36 PM by IIT Roorkee ]

"I am really elated about winning the prize. It is really a distinction to be selected from a whole batch of quality people.
Abhinav Pandey

Santosh P.B.

posted Nov 11, 2009, 6:34 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Nov 11, 2009, 6:35 PM by IIT Roorkee ]

It is a very great honour to me to receive this award and i will try my level best to encourage more alumni to participate in programs such as this one.
Santosh P.B.

Cashmira Pramanik

posted Nov 11, 2009, 6:32 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Nov 11, 2009, 6:33 PM by IIT Roorkee ]

I will like to thank you for holding the IIT Roorkee Heritage Fund Excellence Award and selecting me for the same. Such awards will help to motivate and encourage the students to work harder on one hand and will act as a medium of interaction amongst the alumni and the students of IIT Roorkee.
Cashmira Pramanik

Om Prakash Gupta

posted Nov 11, 2009, 6:31 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Nov 11, 2009, 6:32 PM by IIT Roorkee ]

Thank you very much sir for this award. I am very grateful to you
Om Prakash Gupta

Raghav Gupta

posted Nov 11, 2009, 6:30 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Nov 11, 2009, 6:31 PM by IIT Roorkee ]

I am feeling very much honored that IITRHF has appreciated my hard work by awarding me this scholarship. Sir, you have really boosted my confidence.
Raghav Gupta

Arjun Datta

posted Nov 11, 2009, 6:28 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Nov 11, 2009, 6:31 PM by IIT Roorkee ]

As an IITR heritage fund award winner this year, I want to express my sincere gratitude to all members of the heritage fund foundation. Awards like these come as a big encouragement to students and I think your foundation with all its activities is a wonderful initiative that students will greatly benefit from. Thank you very much for your initiative and generosity.
Arjun Datta